Coming Up With Interesting Job Shadowing Reflective Essay Topics
What Is a Reflective Essay?
A reflective essay is personal, subjective and gives the writer an opportunity to expressing thoughts in a coherent and intimate manner. There are two goals in such article that you have to achieve- a) you need to describe a memorable event in your life vividly(it can also be a conversation which was enlightening and engaging) and b) you need to delve in to the deeper meaning of that experience.
Why Job Shadowing is a Relevant Topic Here
Job shadowing gives a student a reason to sharpen her/his skills as a potential professional in future. Most of times, job shadowing takes place because of the affiliation of an educational institute and that of a business conglomerate. So if a topic related to job shadowing is given to a student as a task for a reflective piece of writing- it must be taken as a challenging exercise.
Tips to write a reflective essay
- Before your start writing, ask yourself some personal questions like- whether the incident (here job shadowing) has influenced you or not. Cite reasons in both the cases.
- List down the answers and formulate the whole article around these findings.
- Don’t feel shy to flaunt your insights as reflective writings are all about personal insights.
10 Interesting Reflective Topics on Job Shadowing –
- What was my experience in job shadowing a dentist in his chamber? That one-day re-confirmed my belief about the medical profession.
- Does job-shadowing experience make a better professional out of a student? Narrate an experience from your own life and how it helped you further professionally.
- Sitting inside the office of the CMO of a leading cola company and learning what makes a brand-smashing hit.
- How my outlook has been changed about firefighters after my job shadowing experience in the fire fighters’ headquarter in my town.
- Job shadowing made me confident for my first-ever job interview.
- What I learnt in the headquarters of Red Cross? My changed perception about social cause happened on that very day.
- The life of a fashion designer is not rosy from the inside- my job shadowing experience in a leading fashion house.
- The responsibility of a magazine editor: My reflections after job shadowing her one-day.
- One day in the life of an automobile sales manager: It was much tougher than I had ever thought.
- How my aspiration of becoming a journalist strengthens once I job shadowed one of the leading scribes in my locality.
- Creating an admission paper
- Cause and effect essay topics
- Crafting a 500-word narrative piece
- Essay topics for elementary students
- Writing about Romeo and Juliet
- Getting essay sample free of charge
- Composing essay conclusion
- Starting an obesity definition essay
- Report essay hints
- Choosing topics on job shadowing
- Making an essay introduction